Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Durian Puffs

After reading about the Durian Degustation party organized by Leslie from his blog, I can't help but crave for some of these delicious fruits myself. Following his recommendation, I went to Ah Loon and Ah Teck (their store is along East Coast Road, opposite Jago Close) for my durian fix. They were very good in what they do, and most of the durians that they have picked for me were superb. I think Mao Shan Wang and Golden Phoenix were really yummy and well worth the price! Beside buying about 8kg of durians to feast with my parents, I also packed 1kg of Mao Shan Wang durian pulp. I used the pulp to make these Mao Shan Wang durian puffs today. Thomas will be back from his business trip tomorrow, and this is my little surprise for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment